Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone battery slightly drain at night.

Is this normal? My iPhone was fully charged around 9pm it was 100%. I check the battery activity there where no apps running from 9pm to 5am. After i wake up in the morning, my battery is now at 90%. How can i fix this? My iPhone is only 3 days old and has 100% battery health.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 3:10 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jan 18, 2022 12:42 PM in response to phoenix140

Hi there phoenix140,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here in Apple Support Communities! We understand your iPhone battery is draining at night while you're not using it. We're glad you're here, and we can provide some guidance.

It's possible that background activity could be contributing to this behavior. You can turn that off in Settings > General > Background App Refresh. Learn more here:

About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Also, you can work through the suggestions in the link below to optimize battery life on your iPhone:

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

We hope this information is helpful. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions.

Take care!

iPhone battery slightly drain at night.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.