Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 11 was stolen and i didn’t have any backup on iTunes or iCloud i need to recover my all data to my new iPhone please give me any solution?

My iPhone 11 was stolen and i didn’t have any backup on iTunes or iCloud i need to recover my all data to my new iPhone please give me any solution?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 8:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 8:54 PM

There would be no way other than to recover the stolen device and hope that it still works (even if damaged) enough to perform a backup. Other than that, there really is no way to recover the data unless it was stored somewhere.

2 replies

Jan 17, 2022 8:59 PM in response to navyan30

navyan30 Said:

"My iPhone 11 was stolen and i didn’t have any backup on iTunes or iCloud i need to recover my all data to my new iPhone please give me any solution?"

-------

Retrieving Lost Data:

If no iTunes backup, then look in these locations, seeing if items reside in there.

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.