Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy entire email

I’m writing a very long email I need to perfect it go back and fix pronunciation whatever but I had sent it to my partner do you have him read it over but now I can’t make any changes on it I just need to know how to copy it and paste it back up so that I can make changes. He sent it back to me and I can’t get the blue icons to go beyond one scroll without tapping again

iPhone 6, iOS 10

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 10:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 12:45 AM

You can capture the copy you sent, and keep it in your Drafts box.

Click on your Sent box and select the email you sent to your partner. Go up to the menu bar and click on Message, and choose Send Again.

You will then have a pristine copy which you can edit.

A better idea for preparing text for editing and suggestion is to write it in Pages and share it as a collaborative document. See the support document here for iPhone or here for a Mac.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2022 12:45 AM in response to Virgorod

You can capture the copy you sent, and keep it in your Drafts box.

Click on your Sent box and select the email you sent to your partner. Go up to the menu bar and click on Message, and choose Send Again.

You will then have a pristine copy which you can edit.

A better idea for preparing text for editing and suggestion is to write it in Pages and share it as a collaborative document. See the support document here for iPhone or here for a Mac.

Copy entire email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.