Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8 Plus IP address banned by Snapchat

My new iPhone 8 pus IP address banned by snapchat. Can u help me sir to unbanned my snapchat account please thank u so much. What should i do because always I make new account but always lock of snapchat and i use other mobile i can log in and make it but I’m using my own iPhone they cannot.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 9:23 AM

barankoye wrote:

My new iPhone 8 pus IP address banned by snapchat. Can u help me sir to unbanned my snapchat account please thank u so much. What should i do because always I make new account but always lock of snapchat and i use other mobile i can log in and make it but I’m using my own iPhone they cannot.

YOu need to ask snapchat, not an Apple or iphone issue.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2022 9:23 AM in response to barankoye

barankoye wrote:

YOu need to ask snapchat, not an Apple or iphone issue.

Feb 13, 2022 5:37 PM in response to Zayaaa1223

Zayaaa1223 wrote:

He wants to know how to bypass it on the phone I’m pretty sure he knows it’s not a Apple problem he wants to know or there any other options how to change or bypass the ban

As the ban was imposed by snapchat what options do you think there might be outside of snapchat?

And did you notice the link to Snapchat’s instructions posted Raicya and recommended by Apple on this very page?

iPhone 8 Plus IP address banned by Snapchat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.