Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yesterday I bought iTunes Match and uploaded Sonos albums on my iTunes computer site to my iPhone. Synced nicely. But today the music has disappeared from my iPhone. Please help. David

Yesterday I bought iTunes Match and uploaded Sonos albums on my iTunes computer site to my iPhone. Synced nicely. But today the music has disappeared from my iPhone. Please help. David

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 4:55 AM

See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support. The steps are the same for iTunes Match. See also Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. Check that the songs in question are matched or uploaded.

tt2

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.