Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

🚨Permanent Recurring alarms 🚨 please solve this.

I set 10 recurring alarms 5 minutes apart duration, daily for every morning. However I wake-up with 2nd or 3rd alarm, and those three recurring alarms are stopped for the day, but will alarm for next day as they are recurring.

After this I go to shower and then 4th, 5th up to 10th, alarms will ring, then I am interrupted, need to close all remaining alarms by toggling them off and this will stop the recurrence. Next evening I have to again toggle them back to green.

How can I avoid this, even after I toggle them off, the recurring alarm should ring every weekdays set. There shouldn’t be any need to re-set again every evening?

So can there be an option for permanent recurring alarm, so even if I toggle off the alarms, the recurring alarm should ring without fail every set days ?

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 6:18 AM

Okay, if you toggle them off, they are off. No, there is no way around that. The only way to turn them off without disabling them for the next day is if they fire and you turn them off on the screen. That's the way it works.

7 replies

Jan 19, 2022 2:14 AM in response to ivacivo

There is no option just to stop next alarms in the que for the day (these are recurring alarms), without interfering with the recurrency of alarms, so that it rings again next day without fail. Sometimes I forget to toggle them back to ON. I can’t use single alarm, I fear I may stop the alarm instead of snoozing, during deep sleep, I mean.

Jan 20, 2022 2:42 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

I have a series of alarms I mentioned in initial post if you investigate it, you will understand my problem. The phone will not be with me as I am in the shower, and don’t want others in house to get disturbed with the subsequent alarms. So, I must toggle them OFF, so that alarm don’t ring and disturb further. So here is the problem, once I toggle them OFF, the recurrency of alarms is gone. I must set again the alarm for next day in the evening. So, what I was looking for is, irrespective of toggle OFF or toggle ON status, the next morning alarm should be set automatically by iPhone, as I am setting it for 5days of the week as recurrent alarm.

🚨Permanent Recurring alarms 🚨 please solve this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.