Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to access a specific photo from a Memory Mix preview

When previewing a memory mix, is there a way to go to edit that specific photo? Or a way to select the photo and be automatically redirected to its location in iPhotos (and can then be edited). I don’t need to edit, or filter the memory mix itself. I can’t find any info addressing this question. Within the memory mix, I’m shown photos I’ve forgotten about, yet I can’t easily identify WHERE they are located in my iPhotos albums.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 2:45 PM

Hello Lruth1,

I’ll see if I can explain this clearly, I messed around with it a few minutes and found a way to access a specific photo within a Memory on iPhone. If my explanation is unclear or a video would be more helpful, I cam easily upload a video for you to my YouTube channel and send you the link here. Check out my instructions below and good luck!

How to View a Specific Image from within a Memory on iPhone

1. Open Photos
  2. Tap For You
  3. Open a Memory
  4. Tap on the screen again to bring up the controls
  5. Tap on the six squares down near the bottom right corner of the screen
  6. tap and hold on the image you want to view more closely a menu appears and the image is enlarged
  7. Tap Show in All Photos

I hope this helps! Again, I am completely willing to make a vid for you if that would help!

Sincerely,

Captain

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2022 2:45 PM in response to Lruth1

Hello Lruth1,

I’ll see if I can explain this clearly, I messed around with it a few minutes and found a way to access a specific photo within a Memory on iPhone. If my explanation is unclear or a video would be more helpful, I cam easily upload a video for you to my YouTube channel and send you the link here. Check out my instructions below and good luck!

How to View a Specific Image from within a Memory on iPhone

1. Open Photos
  2. Tap For You
  3. Open a Memory
  4. Tap on the screen again to bring up the controls
  5. Tap on the six squares down near the bottom right corner of the screen
  6. tap and hold on the image you want to view more closely a menu appears and the image is enlarged
  7. Tap Show in All Photos

I hope this helps! Again, I am completely willing to make a vid for you if that would help!

Sincerely,

Captain

How to access a specific photo from a Memory Mix preview

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.