Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if i upgrade my mac from El Capitan to latest software OS Monterey, will my illustrator cs6, photoshop cs6, etc... work still

if i upgrade my mac from El Capitan to latest software OS Monterey, will my illustrator cs6, photoshop cs6, etc... work still ?

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 7:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 10:19 AM

When an upgrade of an operating system is installed, there is always the possibility that certain other apps will no longer function. when this happens an upgrade of that app must be installed and there may be a cost for it. In your case, you need to check the Adobe web site to see whether your versions are compatible or not.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2022 10:19 AM in response to onlyBatman

When an upgrade of an operating system is installed, there is always the possibility that certain other apps will no longer function. when this happens an upgrade of that app must be installed and there may be a cost for it. In your case, you need to check the Adobe web site to see whether your versions are compatible or not.

if i upgrade my mac from El Capitan to latest software OS Monterey, will my illustrator cs6, photoshop cs6, etc... work still

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.