Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t connect to Appletv+ on my LG tv

Hi all,

im having issues connecting to my Tv+ app on my LG tv I follow the prompts and use the QR code to sign in. It then shows I have successfully signed into my Apple ID and I then go my TV while it’s reloading and says that I have signed out of my Apple TV app I need to enter my password

please assist

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

49SK7900PVB

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 10:53 AM

You can use the QR code with your own iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, as a shortcut for entering your account details. It should not be used with other mobile devices, or mobiles from other users. Try using the manual sign-in instead.

Sign in to the Apple TV app - Apple TV app user guide - Apple Support

You shouldn’t post images with your Apple ID account (or any email address) on a public forum.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2022 10:53 AM in response to LarryCFB

You can use the QR code with your own iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, as a shortcut for entering your account details. It should not be used with other mobile devices, or mobiles from other users. Try using the manual sign-in instead.

Sign in to the Apple TV app - Apple TV app user guide - Apple Support

You shouldn’t post images with your Apple ID account (or any email address) on a public forum.

Can’t connect to Appletv+ on my LG tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.