Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot make a contact a favorite

I have an iPhone 11, and in the past, I was able to make a contact a favorite with no problem. I would just go to the contact and click on ‘add to favorites.’ A little star would show up next to the phone number. This no longer works. I’ve installed the latest upgrades and also deleted and reinstalled the app. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 9:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 9:56 PM

I see. That is also the method in Apple's user guide.

I can only suggest that, if you haven't already done so, apply the iOS update from a few days ago (15.3) and see if that rectifies this problem.

5 replies

Jan 20, 2022 3:31 AM in response to GrowlyGirl

I just created a new favourite on my iPhone 13 in iOS 15 which now appears in the Favourites tab in the Phone app.

In the Contacts app I went to one of the contacts which opened up the data for that person. I scrolled down to the foot of the record and touched on Add to Favourites. Does this not work for you?

What app did you delete and restore?

Cannot make a contact a favorite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.