Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Macbook air does not interact with the scanner of my Epson L210 printer (to which it is connected via USB cable)

My Macbook air does not interact with the scanner of my Epson L210 printer (to which it is connected via USB cable)

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 3:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 5:27 PM

Hello sigfridop,

Thanks for reaching out to us in Apple Support Communities about issues connecting to your scanner. We're happy to help by looking into this more! 

The following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

Solve scanning problems on Mac

If you try all thee steps and still have issues, reach out to the scanner manufacturer to see if they have any suggestions.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2022 5:27 PM in response to sigfridop

Hello sigfridop,

Thanks for reaching out to us in Apple Support Communities about issues connecting to your scanner. We're happy to help by looking into this more! 

The following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

Solve scanning problems on Mac

If you try all thee steps and still have issues, reach out to the scanner manufacturer to see if they have any suggestions.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.