Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No visual voicemail or reset options

I just updated to latest IOS and I no longer have the Voicemail option under the call icon. I called in by pressing 1 and listened to my message, deleted it and it still shows 1 outstanding message even though VM is empty. Looked at other directions in apple community about ways to fix including resetting and I don't have that option either. Help!

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 8:03 PM

6 replies

Jan 31, 2022 6:47 PM in response to mostlyharmful

Same problem, but occurred before newest update. Verizon and Apple both can’t get it reactivated. Just got replacement phone because it’s been 3 weeks of troubleshooting. Same problem. Can’t wait to call them again. Per chance, have you had other, like replacement sim or phone, on this line? Verizon shows I’ve had 5 phones and BestBuy’s experts suggest they remove/deactivate all, then do a fresh activation of my current device.

Jan 31, 2022 10:46 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Voicemail is mostly carrier. However, visual voicemail, and voicemail on general is built into the iPhone phone app, where every other phone has a separate app. Verizon definitely has problems right now tho. My brand new “like new” replacement phone has the last reset date and the lifetime calls amount set to my previous phones information.

No visual voicemail or reset options

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.