Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown device connected to my Bluetooth

Before anything I did the reset network and it still shows up. Hopefully I can get an answer for mine. The unknown Bluetooth device is always connected on its own no matter how many time I turn Bluetooth off and on.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 11:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 11:22 PM

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your iPhone.

Could you first confirm you are updated to iOS 15.2.1? If so, and if you have already reset your network settings, I would recommend resetting all settings. This can be done in Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset all Settings.

Prior to resetting, confirm if you have any profiles installed on your device. This can be checked in Settings > General > Profiles & Configurations. This option will only appear if you do have a profile installed.

Hope this helps.

Resources

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2022 11:22 PM in response to Mon-nika

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your iPhone.

Could you first confirm you are updated to iOS 15.2.1? If so, and if you have already reset your network settings, I would recommend resetting all settings. This can be done in Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset all Settings.

Prior to resetting, confirm if you have any profiles installed on your device. This can be checked in Settings > General > Profiles & Configurations. This option will only appear if you do have a profile installed.

Hope this helps.

Resources

Unknown device connected to my Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.