Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you tell if Shuffle is on?

Small but annoying bug I think: There's no way to tell if shuffle is on on my Music app (1.2.1.40).

See the attached screenshots. In the first image, the songs are not shuffling. In the second, they are. But nothing looks different to indicate that. In the old iTunes, the Shuffle button would turn blue or something when it was on I believe. Am I missing something?

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 9:36 AM

It doesn't break things. But using Graphite means all highlights would be in graphite grey. So no real way to tell it apart from the non activated graphite grey icon it normally is.

What you are saying is the Graphite scheme should have a bright color to Indicate its activated which would kind of defeat the purpose of selecting the Graphite grey scheme.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2022 9:36 AM in response to Wendy Griswold

It doesn't break things. But using Graphite means all highlights would be in graphite grey. So no real way to tell it apart from the non activated graphite grey icon it normally is.

What you are saying is the Graphite scheme should have a bright color to Indicate its activated which would kind of defeat the purpose of selecting the Graphite grey scheme.

How do you tell if Shuffle is on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.