Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm

When I creat an alarm on my iPhone it normally syncs with my Apple Watch an I hear and can control it from my watch. But occasionally it does not, even on the same day within 15 minutes of two alarms … eg, the first alarm goes off but the second does not. Why not I see no difference in the alarm configurations.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 11:19 AM

Hello Nanatia

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like sometimes you're not seeing or hearing alarms on your Apple Watch. We're happy to provide information about this.

If your iPhone is unlocked or you're using your iPhone, you won't hear the alarm on your Apple Watch, you'll only see and hear the alarms on your iPhone. This article provides more details: Notifications on your Apple Watch

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2022 11:19 AM in response to Nanatia

Hello Nanatia

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like sometimes you're not seeing or hearing alarms on your Apple Watch. We're happy to provide information about this.

If your iPhone is unlocked or you're using your iPhone, you won't hear the alarm on your Apple Watch, you'll only see and hear the alarms on your iPhone. This article provides more details: Notifications on your Apple Watch

Take care.

Alarm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.