Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What should I do in order to stop my EarPods Pro from stop falling out of my ears?

My new AirPods Pro keep falling out my ear, I'm very concern, what and how can i stop this for happening?

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 4:15 PM

I've had my AirPods Pro for a couple of months. I gave them a good go. I hate them. I can't get them to stay in my ears. Because it's been longer than two weeks, does it mean that I can't return them? I'll get shafted with the cost of a device which doesn't work for me?

5 replies

Jan 28, 2022 8:32 PM in response to Bingo4506

Bingo4506 Said:

"I've had my AirPods Pro for a couple of months. I gave them a good go. I hate them.[...]"

-------

Provide Apple Some Feedback:

You can report this to Apple. It is best that you provide feedback ob this is Apple.  Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed. Saying the word "hate" might filter out the review. So, be polite about it. :)

1. Go Here: Feedback - AirPods - Apple
  2. Select: "Performance" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Let them know why you "hate" them (don't use the word "hate"), and how you think they should be made better.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Jan 21, 2022 1:49 PM in response to mikeysoul

Different tip sizes to try as mentioned above, consider removing earwax using an over-the-counter wax cleaner, try reversing right-to-left and down-to-up (right ‘pod in left ear with the “foot” pointing upward, etc), and failing any of that return them for a refund as not working for you. Purchases from Apple have a 14 day refund available.

Jan 28, 2022 5:37 PM in response to Bingo4506

Bingo4506 wrote:

I've had my AirPods Pro for a couple of months. I gave them a good go. I hate them. I can't get them to stay in my ears. Because it's been longer than two weeks, does it mean that I can't return them? I'll get shafted with the cost of a device which doesn't work for me?

The Apple purchase refund policy is 14 days. You'll want to discuss this with them, of course.

What should I do in order to stop my EarPods Pro from stop falling out of my ears?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.