Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need to know why i have been billed for a subscription to apple

i occationally buy a song here or there a couple times a yr...and i pay for them...why am i being billed monthly for apple subscriptions...for what?...because if i pay 10.54 a month for a subscription to buy a song a couple times a yr ..i will be cancelling it..can you explain??

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 2:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 3:28 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Also note that if the subscription is for Apple Music, you can cancel it as described in How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support or you can use an internet browser to cancel -- see: How to cancel Apple Music - Apple Support

You do not need an Apple Music subscription to buy iTunes music.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2022 3:28 PM in response to slorff

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Also note that if the subscription is for Apple Music, you can cancel it as described in How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support or you can use an internet browser to cancel -- see: How to cancel Apple Music - Apple Support

You do not need an Apple Music subscription to buy iTunes music.

i need to know why i have been billed for a subscription to apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.