Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I contact someone at iCloud.com?

Attempting to sign onto Apple+ on my TV. Entered info requested. Told verification code sent to my email (... @iclooud.com). Went to iCloud >email and was informed I needed to create an emai. Could find no way to create the email requested. If Apple is sending and email to an email (2 of them) created at ATT store why can't I access it?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 3:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 6:40 AM

Hi phrankw.

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help getting an email at an iCloud address and signing into Apple TV.

Do you ever recall creating an iCloud email? Please see: Create a primary email address for iCloud Mail.

Also see this page on two-factor verification codes: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication. Those are received by SMS, phone call or from your Trusted Device settings.

Did you ever have more than one Apple ID?

Let us know further details.

Have a fantastic day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 6:40 AM in response to phrankw

Hi phrankw.

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help getting an email at an iCloud address and signing into Apple TV.

Do you ever recall creating an iCloud email? Please see: Create a primary email address for iCloud Mail.

Also see this page on two-factor verification codes: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication. Those are received by SMS, phone call or from your Trusted Device settings.

Did you ever have more than one Apple ID?

Let us know further details.

Have a fantastic day!

Jan 23, 2022 7:20 PM in response to MichaelB2019

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!! 

I have an iCloud.com email address assigned by the local

AT&T store which I have never used:

Attempting to sign onto Apple+ on my TV I was directed to

enter my Apple password which I did.  I

was then directed to enter a verification number which was being sent to the

above email address. 

I signed onto iCloud.com and attempted to open my

emails.  Then I was told that there were

no valid emails and that I should create an email.  I’ve been unable to find out how to create

and email or find a way (other than useless virtual assistants) to contact a

human (other than a paid subscription service) to resolve the quandary. 

So here I sit with an email that does not exist attempting

to sign onto a site that sends verification codes to a non-existent email.  What a great system!!

[Email Edited by Moderator]

How do I contact someone at iCloud.com?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.