Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2021 macbook pro 14in shutting down with battery left

I had bought my MacBook just 3 months ago and now recently it shuts down whenever it hits 25% and wouldn't turn on unless I charge it. I looked at the battery health it says that it is good and it doesn't feel like the battery is being drained faster. what should I do?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 9:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 10:01 PM

bipad288 Said:

"2021 macbook pro 14in shutting down with battery left: I had bought my MacBook just 3 months ago and now recently it shuts down whenever it hits 25% and wouldn't turn on unless I charge it. I looked at the battery health it says that it is good and it doesn't feel like the battery is being drained faster. what should I do?"

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

Does it give you a percentage of "Good"? If it is having battery power issues, and it is less than 1 year old or covered under AppleCare+, then it may be able to be deemed a Faulty Drive. So, contact Apple Support, seeing if you can get this serviced.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2022 10:01 PM in response to bipad288

bipad288 Said:

"2021 macbook pro 14in shutting down with battery left: I had bought my MacBook just 3 months ago and now recently it shuts down whenever it hits 25% and wouldn't turn on unless I charge it. I looked at the battery health it says that it is good and it doesn't feel like the battery is being drained faster. what should I do?"

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

Does it give you a percentage of "Good"? If it is having battery power issues, and it is less than 1 year old or covered under AppleCare+, then it may be able to be deemed a Faulty Drive. So, contact Apple Support, seeing if you can get this serviced.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

2021 macbook pro 14in shutting down with battery left

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.