Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cloud login but new number

i have a new sim card but its saying my phone is locked and it will not let me log into my icloud

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 9:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 10:09 PM

Hey kisha0830!

Is the new SIM card for a different carrier than your previous SIM card was? If so, it's possible that your iPhone is locked to that previous carrier and needs to be unlocked before you can set up your iPhone with the new SIM card. This may also help with not being able to log into your iCloud account. The following article can help: How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier

If you're on the Home screen on your iPhone, you can also try connecting your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network to see if doing so allows you to log in to your iCloud account: Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2022 10:09 PM in response to kisha0830

Hey kisha0830!

Is the new SIM card for a different carrier than your previous SIM card was? If so, it's possible that your iPhone is locked to that previous carrier and needs to be unlocked before you can set up your iPhone with the new SIM card. This may also help with not being able to log into your iCloud account. The following article can help: How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier

If you're on the Home screen on your iPhone, you can also try connecting your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network to see if doing so allows you to log in to your iCloud account: Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Good luck!

i cloud login but new number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.