Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will my Trade In Kit Arrive Before or After I receive my new Laptop?

I'm purchasing a new mac book pro and opting to trade in my existing laptop. The new laptop will not be delivered for a minimum of 4 weeks. I can't work without my existing laptop. Will my Trade In Kit Arrive Before or After I receive my new Laptop?

I've combed through all the information regarding the trade in policies and process. All I can find is it stating that I've got 14 days upon receiving the trade in kit to return my existing laptop. This is acceptable if I receive the trade in kit after I receive my new laptop for two reasons.

I need at least 14 days to transfer all of my data and verify that it's there. I'm a software developer this is very important.

I need a computer to work. I can't trade in my laptop and then immediately be sent a trade-in kit and then not have a computer for a minimum of 2 weeks.

Could someone please provide some insight and clarification on this?

Thank you.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 4:05 AM

Well then, if the kit arrives too early, you can simply call 1-800-MY-APPLE to explain your situation. 😉

3 replies

Will my Trade In Kit Arrive Before or After I receive my new Laptop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.