Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am I buying

I recently got a free 6 month trial to Apple Music. I’ve added music to my library from catalog. There is no mention of price. I assume when my subscription is canceled in 6 months that these songs will be deleted from my library. I assume this because when I have purchased songs in the past there is a) a price and b) a prompt asking if I’m sure I want to buy this particular song. None of which is mentioned when I’ve added these new songs. Any insight is much appreciated. Thanks.

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 7:42 AM

2 replies

Jan 22, 2022 7:53 AM in response to Niel

I really do appreciate your quick response and helpfulness. I love music and will put artists in my library that, say, I’ve only read about and am curious of what they’re like. And of course if it’s not something that I will listen to again I don’t want to end up with an astronomical bill for it. Thanks again friend. Truly helpful and appreciated.

Am I buying

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.