Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing my password for my Apple ID

I have been trying on various occasions changing my password for my appleid to enable me to login on my mac air book. I try to sign-in but I keep having this pop-up telling me wrong password and receiving a verification code on my iPhone! Is there a limit to how many devices can be linked to could. What am I doing wrong? @@@Thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 8:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 8:48 AM

You are allowed up to ten devises.View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID.If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support Usually you get the verification code when signing in with a new or not recognized devise. You have to use the divine you wish to add to add it by signing into Apple ID or iCloud.Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2022 8:48 AM in response to Davi_Sici2004

You are allowed up to ten devises.View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID.If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support Usually you get the verification code when signing in with a new or not recognized devise. You have to use the divine you wish to add to add it by signing into Apple ID or iCloud.Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

Changing my password for my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.