Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store sign in

I can't sign into the App Store with the correct password of my Apple ID with no success on my MackBook Pro using the OS X Yosemite version 10. 10.5

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 12:47 PM

5 replies

Jan 23, 2022 12:18 PM in response to MohsenRashad

When you have signed into your App Store and created an ID does it take you any farther? Are you able to get to to account settings or does it not accept the new ID? You should make sure that the ID and password are the same as the one you are using for Apple Community. App Store and iTune are tied together with same ID and password. which is the same in this community and iCloud. Sign in to the App Store on Mac - Apple Support When you got the code to reset password, was there a box to inter the passcode. Do you have other devises that are tied to the same Apple ID and password. It might be sending the box to inter the passcode to one of them.

Jan 23, 2022 6:07 AM in response to MohsenRashad

Hi, thanks for your reply, but it didn't solve my problem.

Please note that I can easily sign in using my Apple ID and the password, but when I sign in the "App store" to download any new application using the same Apple ID and same password it doesn't work and give me this message "Your Apple ID or password is incorrect"

I reset the password many times properly but with no success.

So my main problem is that i can't sign in the "App Store" using my Apple ID and password.

Thanks, and regards.

Jan 23, 2022 11:48 AM in response to my ginger

Hi Dear,

Thanks for your support.

I can't sign into the iTunes with my Apple ID always it send me an Apple ID code to reset the password, also can't sign into the App Store. but I can sign into the iCloud.com with my Apple ID.

When open the App Store at the top left under the store its not signed in.

So I still couldn't sign into the App store.

Best Regards,

App store sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.