Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Erasing content on older ipad

If I've backed up my old ipad to the icloud and everything has transferred to my new ipad, I just want to confirm what I do next. I "sign out" of the icloud on my old ipad, erase all content and settings.....and I'm good to go?

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 3:05 PM

On your old iPhone you can open Settings ➡️ General ➡️ Transfer or Reset ➡️ Reset ➡️ Erase all Contents & Settings: This will sign you out of your Apple ID and have your switch Find My to OFF.

Be sure to read more details here ➡️ What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2022 3:05 PM in response to KSMapplehelp

On your old iPhone you can open Settings ➡️ General ➡️ Transfer or Reset ➡️ Reset ➡️ Erase all Contents & Settings: This will sign you out of your Apple ID and have your switch Find My to OFF.

Be sure to read more details here ➡️ What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Axel F.

Erasing content on older ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.