Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes history

Can anyone tell me how to see your purchase history on PC for iTunes, please? Like you can see the whole purchase history and not just the last 90 days. Thank you!

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 2:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 3:33 PM

Can anyone tell me how to see your purchase history on PC for iTunes, please?

I can't replicate your issue on my Mac obviously but this might help -

Apple's support document Set up and view an iTunes Store account on PC has these instructions, and it says you can Choose various timeframes from the pop-up menu, such as Last 90 Days

View your purchase history

Items you purchase from the iTunes Store are added to the Purchased playlist in iTunes. 

1. In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Account > View My Account, then sign in.
  2. In the Account Information window, click See All (below Purchase History).
  3. The purchase history shows purchases made using this account, with your most recent purchases shown first. 
  4. For more details about your purchases, do any of the following:
    • View details about a specific purchase: Click the More link below the price.
    • View details about earlier or later purchases: Choose various timeframes from the pop-up menu, such as Last 90 Days.

See the Apple Support article See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store and more.

If your purchase history seems incorrect or you believe you’ve been charged for an item you didn’t buy, visit the Billing and Subscriptions website.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2022 3:33 PM in response to easportos

Can anyone tell me how to see your purchase history on PC for iTunes, please?

I can't replicate your issue on my Mac obviously but this might help -

Apple's support document Set up and view an iTunes Store account on PC has these instructions, and it says you can Choose various timeframes from the pop-up menu, such as Last 90 Days

View your purchase history

Items you purchase from the iTunes Store are added to the Purchased playlist in iTunes. 

1. In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Account > View My Account, then sign in.
  2. In the Account Information window, click See All (below Purchase History).
  3. The purchase history shows purchases made using this account, with your most recent purchases shown first. 
  4. For more details about your purchases, do any of the following:
    • View details about a specific purchase: Click the More link below the price.
    • View details about earlier or later purchases: Choose various timeframes from the pop-up menu, such as Last 90 Days.

See the Apple Support article See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store and more.

If your purchase history seems incorrect or you believe you’ve been charged for an item you didn’t buy, visit the Billing and Subscriptions website.

Itunes history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.