Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i leave a family without a button

how can i leave a family sharing without a leave family button to press?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 5:46 PM

From the article below.

If your Apple ID is being used to share purchases with a family group that you no longer want to be part of, you can visit your Apple ID account page and remove the account from the family directly. Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in with the Apple ID and password for the account you want to remove. In the Family Sharing section, choose Remove Account > Remove. After you leave the family group, you can start your own family group or join another one.

Family Sharing - Leave.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2022 5:46 PM in response to campbell42

From the article below.

If your Apple ID is being used to share purchases with a family group that you no longer want to be part of, you can visit your Apple ID account page and remove the account from the family directly. Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in with the Apple ID and password for the account you want to remove. In the Family Sharing section, choose Remove Account > Remove. After you leave the family group, you can start your own family group or join another one.

Family Sharing - Leave.

how do i leave a family without a button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.