Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari cant connect to server

Help me! Nothing is loading on safari on my macbook air… everything works but safari. Whenever i try to look something up i get “Safari Can’t Connect to the Server” I have restarted my mac, reloaded the page, cleared my history and cache and whatnot.. yet nothing is fixing it.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 6:12 PM

Boot into Safe Mode, and try again. That rebuilds caches, and temporarily disables problematic apps.

If there are any add-on VPN packages here, or add-on anti-malware, or add-on cleaner apps, or add-on ad-blocking apps, remove it all per the vendors’ instructions, restart, and try again.

If private relay is enabled (probably not, given your footer), see if disabling it resolves the access.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2022 6:12 PM in response to annmarie271

Boot into Safe Mode, and try again. That rebuilds caches, and temporarily disables problematic apps.

If there are any add-on VPN packages here, or add-on anti-malware, or add-on cleaner apps, or add-on ad-blocking apps, remove it all per the vendors’ instructions, restart, and try again.

If private relay is enabled (probably not, given your footer), see if disabling it resolves the access.

Safari cant connect to server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.