Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One doesn't allow me to buy more storage

I already have iCloud 2TB of storage, Apple Music & Apple TV, so I decided to use the Apple One Family bundle (only Individual and Family packs are available in my country).

Apple One offers 200GB of iCloud storage though, and doesn't appear to offer any ways to upgrade.

I have checked the support page about current iCloud plan and Apple One ( https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT211784 ) but it indicates that I will be billed separately each for Apple One and iCloud 2TB.

Is there any way to upgrade the Apple One iCloud storage and keep just one* subscription?

( *which I believe was the point for Apple One in the first place )

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 9:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 3:27 PM

I wish Apple offered the 2TB plan, even without News & Fitness+ in my country, in order to keep my monthly subscriptions as tidy as possible.

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 22, 2022 10:12 PM in response to Vaggos_at_work

The features on the three plans say, as you have seen, that only the Premier plan includes the 2 TB iCloud Storage plan - the one your say is not offered to you. It follows then that you will need to continue your 2 TB iCloud Storage plan parallel to an Apple One plan.

This also happens with a Family Sharing plan where a member signing up to a family group already has an iCloud Storage plan and does not wish to participate in the family storage plan. They have a choice when accepting an invitation to join a family group: "If a family member is already paying for their own iCloud+ plan, they can choose to switch to your plan or keep their own and still remain part of the family." - from Share iCloud+ with your family

If the Premier Apple One plan is not being offered to you then you have little choice but to accept the Family Plan with 200 GB of storage for the family and also keep your 2 TB plan for yourself.

"If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is less than your current plan You will keep both your current iCloud+ plan and the iCloud storage in Apple One." - from What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One

Apple One doesn't allow me to buy more storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.