Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to remove the messages app, only option is to remove from Home Screen

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 5:12 AM

4 replies

Jan 23, 2022 7:02 AM in response to Chris0107

OK so next question is all of a sudden for no reason the messages on the Iphone seem to disappear, once this was done while doing and upgrade to new IOS and no it happened again for no reason. Other than doing a wipe I was hoping to remove and re-install messages but that does not seem to be an option? Any other suggestions before I go and wipe the phone out?

Jan 23, 2022 7:04 AM in response to SravanKrA

OK so next question is all of a sudden for no reason the messages on the Iphone seem to disappear, once this was done while doing and upgrade to new IOS and no it happened again for no reason. Other than doing a wipe I was hoping to remove and re-install messages but that does not seem to be an option? Any other suggestions before I go and wipe the phone out? The funny thing is the cloud says there is data when you go to iCloud and it has pictures movies and so on but when you open them up there is nothing there in the cloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.