You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Malware or Hacker?? please help someone

ive been trying to wrap my head around this and i am so unfimiliar with directory utility but was led here by rouge daemons and the fact that this is my personal computer , not student , not buisness and i an set up without an apple id so why is there appearing to some directory Chaos going on. ok, i am viewing Users in node /local/default in the directory utility and everything in the list on the left has the same Same NFSHomeDirectory of var/empty and a user shell in /usr/bin/false Is this correct? i dont think it is and this would possibly explain the constant kernel panics and wake ups every second of every day and the fact i hate widows and there is nothing installed but blockblock ( yesterday) and the Monterey has been reinstalled from a erase reinstall 2 days ago and its worse than ever when i check running programs with ps -A this is whats going on and i am not plugged in to the ethernt.oh and M1 air is what i am on Directory Util and what is all that before my login that is not normally there? One pichas the dock shown to show whats open. please help cause as my username suggests i am Bout Dunn With Tech . Hacker or undetectable Malware?

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 5:24 AM

Similar questions

9 replies

Jan 23, 2022 10:30 AM in response to BobTheFisherman

ive done that more times than i can count now and when i dwnload malware bytes it still comes back as the one i dwnld i sep of last year after the restore and all the fake erases ok and i wont drive myself cray this is my final run im documenting it and asking for help one last time as the dang thing just gets chewed up and broke down to nothing but winding mess of aliaes an hundreds i mean hundreds of plist files and new files to where if u tried to get to do anything in terminal youd need a roadmap and a video camera cause it just keepschanging and irs like a hall of mirrors. after this if noone can answer any questions i ask im done. Im mailing the **** thing to sentinel one or trend and throwing away my iphone too. I never get no questions answered here just poeple that think they everything but cant put 2 and 2 together xause they dont look , i know cause even the simplest ?s arent answered . like u giving advice . if i was gonna go crazy id had done it last year when my accounts were gotten into and passwords changed and i had to do identity theft precautions and change everything everything twice now. I dont let it get thatfar anymore cause i know what happens . ive been forced back into paper statments and havent bought a thing offline in 14 months cause something is persistant in this machine . i just want to help other and i know time will show or sentinel or somebody with the time and knowledge will crack this one . I would sell this computer for million dollars cause i could do that to anybody + the patches and updates apple has done in the last months has greatly limited it ability to go so undetected. most of my questions and pics couldnt be on here cause apple and the admins here kept stopping them for jlbrk content which only verified what i know . i hate malware and wouldnt make a device more vulnerable to crap. i want things to be smooth and easylike autoupdates. ya know.

so what is a sevice stub whos ordering it and whis every file needing it and why are so many endpoints being created ???? unless its gotten itself on the xfinityhotspot the have the public one that i cant even acess then ther e is only the ethernet is not connected and all sharing completely is turned of on it and my phone wifi and bluetooth aswell, always. , yet it still collects peers and keeps on breaking .so

so what is a sevice stub whos ordering it and whis every file needing it and why are so many endpoints being created ????

Jan 23, 2022 7:06 AM in response to Barney-15E

look man your in the fantasy that bianary file was usr/bin/ false which if u look at the fist pic i posted it clrealy shows that the users in the DU have ashell at usr/bin/false which is tge bianary picture i "dropped" and if u dont want to help me then please dont respond anymore. Somebody not so close mined will help hopefully. cause ive took this m1 to apple and the did a restore and whatever is doing all this is still persisting after countless erase and reinstalls. If you got all the anwers then why is preview doing all this and dont just glance,Look at this cause i dont know what a service stub is but everything is making them for everything. atleast answer that before cowering away

and what domain is being uncorked and somemore here

something or someone keeps getting in my computer and rooting it and then puting me in a child lockdown where nothing i do has any effect whatsover over and over again those logs are happing today as i watch not touching o

Jan 23, 2022 11:10 AM in response to Omihead

so youknow . i didnt just wake up one day and start looking at logs and console. I dont want to know any more about how the work , but from treing to figure out why and listening to apple on phone and people on here and othe poeple at norton malware bytes, the cops, it people ,and even you before ive folled advice on what to and am now here. ive hadto have many apple ids cant use the same one after new install . thts theonly way to buy time and not be just laying down. it never completley erases everything sometimes files isaved are still in places i shoulnt beallowed to save into im an artist and i dont want to be a computer forensics or it. just wanna play with photos and have a database of my art and the proceses of it andreseach things on line that all so u got an answer to anything or u just chime in ealier to satisfy your own needs ?

Jan 23, 2022 6:10 AM in response to Omihead

ok to be a little confusing. SMB programs were running and studentd cause a crash log( which is magically gone now). These things along with Domain that kept popping up in the Console app. led me to check out The possibility somehow an active or open directory was problem even though i never once been in there and didnt set one up and dont run windows or operate a ntwork, but it would make the last year make alot more sense cause i could not figure our why my mac couldnt rest and thing were always changing on constanly. i need someone familuar with remote networking to and macs to just look and see how bad this is. i belive the kernel is hijacked from a remote jb ( cause thats the onlway anyone could gain acess) or its malware i havent see anywhere cause i been looking for well over a year

Jan 23, 2022 6:39 AM in response to Omihead

I have no idea what binary file you dumped, but it is completely irrelevant. I'm sure you can find all sorts of words inside a binary file. Why is "false" such a concern. There's also "PROGRAM" and "PROJECT." Why do you not find those words a problem.

Setting the default shell to false means don't set a default shell for that user. Those utility users do not need a default shell. They will never log into the shell environment so they don't need a default shell to use.

Please stop fishing for things to worry about. You will merely drive yourself crazy. There is no hacker on your Mac. Nobody can remote into your Mac and do anything.

I will no longer respond to any of your wild fantasies.

Malware or Hacker?? please help someone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.