Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i got charged for airpods

Hello, i ordered a macbook pro that comes with airpods through the education discount. However, my bank statements say i was charged for the airpods and i’m so confused if apple is going to charge me for the original price that they stated or if that took off $219 from my order? please help, i’m panicking l

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 7:01 AM

Use the contact information for the Apple Online Store.

The agents there will either handle it personally or forward your call to the appropriate party to help you.

Apple Online Store

Apple.com is a convenient place to purchase Apple products and accessories from Apple and other manufacturers. You can buy online or call (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753).

You can get information about an order you placed on the Apple Online Store through the Order Statuspage. If you prefer, you can also get order status or make changes by phone at (800) 692–7753.

--------

How to Buy for Education

If you are a student or teacher, visit the Apple Store for Education or call 1–800–692–7753.

[same number as above]

If you are buying on behalf of an educational institution, visit the Apple Store for Education Institutions or call 1–800–800–2775, 

7 days a week from 9 AM to 6 PM central time

7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central time.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 7:01 AM in response to zeinabfromsydney

Use the contact information for the Apple Online Store.

The agents there will either handle it personally or forward your call to the appropriate party to help you.

Apple Online Store

Apple.com is a convenient place to purchase Apple products and accessories from Apple and other manufacturers. You can buy online or call (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753).

You can get information about an order you placed on the Apple Online Store through the Order Statuspage. If you prefer, you can also get order status or make changes by phone at (800) 692–7753.

--------

How to Buy for Education

If you are a student or teacher, visit the Apple Store for Education or call 1–800–692–7753.

[same number as above]

If you are buying on behalf of an educational institution, visit the Apple Store for Education Institutions or call 1–800–800–2775, 

7 days a week from 9 AM to 6 PM central time

7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central time.

i got charged for airpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.