Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

update MacBook Pro

I bought this MacBook Pro and need the latest Version. This version I bought is at 10.13 and I need latest. How can I get an upgrade as it states there are no updates needed for this version. Please help. Thank you.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 9:19 AM

Back up your data, check your applications for compatibility, and depending on which MacBook Pro model you have, click on Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, or Monterey. It needs to be at least a 2012 one to run an OS newer than 10.13.6.

Catalina and newer won't run 32-bit software; download and use Go64 to scan for it. To check other programs, click here and look them up.

(212725)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 9:19 AM in response to Darr670

Back up your data, check your applications for compatibility, and depending on which MacBook Pro model you have, click on Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, or Monterey. It needs to be at least a 2012 one to run an OS newer than 10.13.6.

Catalina and newer won't run 32-bit software; download and use Go64 to scan for it. To check other programs, click here and look them up.

(212725)

update MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.