Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Something on iPhone showing 100% screen time

Hi,

Something weird happening on my iphone. When I look at the screentime some items eating up all the screen time. Attaching image for your reference. Seems like a bug to me, is my iPhone secure?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 11:39 AM

4 replies

Jan 24, 2022 1:48 PM in response to divyanshu68

divyanshu68,

Thank you for that information. Have you been to the website in Safari in the past? You can try clearing out Safari history and see this comes up in Screen Time moving forward. Check out how to clear out history here: Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If this continues, you may want to reach out to Apple Support for further assistance. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach out to them here: Get Support.

Take Care!

Feb 3, 2022 11:45 AM in response to Chris_D13

for the past 2 weeks I keep having Apps do what this person experienced - the apps start to have 60 minute ever hour of screen time. I have had several and they are not apps - they are websites which is very odd.

sfgate.com, eand.co, (I have never seen these and dont thing I visited their webpages) huffpost.com, nbcnews.com and thestar.com I have visited. What I do is limit the time to the minimum 1 minute. but they are still running. I have closed all apps and restarted several times. Any suggestions?

Jan 24, 2022 12:34 PM in response to divyanshu68

Hi divyanshu68,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities! From our understanding, you are noticing a high Screen Time usage from specific apps, do we have that right? Is the "Pythonspeed.com" app up to date? Does this continue if the app is closed out completely? Has your iPhone been restarted since noticing this issue?

Is this happen on iOS 15.2.1?

Check out the following resources:

Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Have a good one!

Something on iPhone showing 100% screen time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.