Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signing on to my MacBook Pro

When I try to sign on to my MacBook Pro, my Apple ID does not work and it tells me I need my ICloud password. How do I find that?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 7:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 7:25 PM

Ballbot Said:

"Signing on to my MacBook Pro: When I try to sign on to my MacBook Pro, my Apple ID does not work and it tells me I need my ICloud password. How do I find that?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Login Password:

A. iCloud:

Use these Forums' Password.

You are able to log in to these forums just fine. So, the password would be no different, given it is the same account.

B. Mac:

Reset it Using the Login Screen...

Reset it using the login screen. You'd go through your Apple ID to perform this. Find out more here: If you Forgot your Mac Login Password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 7:25 PM in response to Ballbot

Ballbot Said:

"Signing on to my MacBook Pro: When I try to sign on to my MacBook Pro, my Apple ID does not work and it tells me I need my ICloud password. How do I find that?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Login Password:

A. iCloud:

Use these Forums' Password.

You are able to log in to these forums just fine. So, the password would be no different, given it is the same account.

B. Mac:

Reset it Using the Login Screen...

Reset it using the login screen. You'd go through your Apple ID to perform this. Find out more here: If you Forgot your Mac Login Password - Apple Support

Signing on to my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.