Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud account

I am running High Sierra and recently had to change my iCloud password. I've had success with all my devices but my MacPro. It will not accept my iCloud account so I have no email. Any suggestions. Thanks!

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 12:32 AM

You have changed Apple ID and password on other devices , but it has to be updated in Mac book pro see the article What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

8 replies

Mar 30, 2021 7:34 AM in response to tygb

Thanks but I've tried that. When I enter my password, spinning ball by my id and returns to the previous window of just my apple id, I hit next and we continue the circle... I'm at a los for how to get back to my email on this computer which is a mac pro tower not a laptop. Thanks!

Mar 30, 2021 8:31 AM in response to tygb

Hi, I don't have a window like that on this computer. It won't see my iCloud account at all except if I go to internet accounts in system preferences. it shows Game Center under my ID. My account seems to be gone and won't let me start it up as it won't accept my password. Remember I'm running OS 10.13.6

Mar 30, 2021 10:36 AM in response to Nafyy

Have you started deleting / erasing the account say the Apple ID as example1@icloud.com from the server and 30 days are not crossed or you have subtracted the account from system preferences > internet account .

How is your Apple ID account created , is it with secondary authentication in which three answers for respective questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password is added or the account is set up with two factor authentication , we need clarification .

iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.