Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receiving tons of junk emails from senders with apple. How do I stop these.

How do I stop junk emails (literally 20-30 a day) from servizio@Apple.com from loading into my email. Some of them are really inappropriate. The sender is any one of 100 different addresses and it looks like it is sending to a generalized apple address list.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 7:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 7:40 PM

They are spoofing that email address. It is not an Apple email address. When you tap on it, you get the real address as you have found, since you mention the sender being any one of 100 different addresses. The best thing for you to do is to log into your web based email account page and set up a rule that would help filter this stuff. You can also mark the mail as junk on your iPhone, and the phone will learn that.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 7:40 PM in response to moira139

They are spoofing that email address. It is not an Apple email address. When you tap on it, you get the real address as you have found, since you mention the sender being any one of 100 different addresses. The best thing for you to do is to log into your web based email account page and set up a rule that would help filter this stuff. You can also mark the mail as junk on your iPhone, and the phone will learn that.

Receiving tons of junk emails from senders with apple. How do I stop these.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.