Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot turn off do not disturb

I’ve tried everything and I cannot turn off do not disturb on my phone whenever people text me they get the notification that my phone is silenced

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 7:43 AM

iPhone focus mode turn off

Turn off a Focus

1. Do any of the following: Touch and hold the Focus icon on the Lock Screen. Open Control Center, then tap Focus.
  2. Tap the Focus that's on to turn it off.

Turn a Focus on or off on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

3 replies

Feb 1, 2022 9:08 AM in response to SravanKrA

I am having the same issue but none of my focus types are turned on. I have tried turning them on and then off again but other people still show I have my notifications silenced. My bed time do not disturb is working fine and comes on and off so that doesn't seem like the issue either. My phone's software is up to date on 15.3

I cannot turn off do not disturb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.