Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple and Metrolinx introduce PRESTO card for iPhone and Apple Watch. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Warranty

Hello

I have been onto Eir the company I purchased the phone through and my service provider for over 6 months now with regards to my phone they have sent it to their tech team and can't find a fault but I promise you faithfully the calls drop adhoc on this phone since day one. What is your advise?

7 Warranty up in June. I have spent hours chasing this up and have replaced the sim put the sim in another phone etc etc reset setting turned on/off settings etc etc. I had my daughters phone when I left it in for tec support to look at it and didn't drop calls for this period of time think it was nearly two weeks

Thanks

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 7:53 AM

2 replies

Jan 24, 2022 8:19 AM in response to MartyCl

Don't let them figure it out. You can get a direct diagnostic service (most likely remotely) from Apple. I'd recommend an Apple Store for an in person visit, but they're not available in Ireland. Or at least not the Republic of Ireland.

From the Get Support link (Start Now) at the bottom of this page, you can select Connectivity, then "Calling, voicemail or other phone functions not working as expected". The options I see (not sure if they might not work for you) are Contact Carrier, Bring in for Repair, Chat, or Schedule a Call. It sounds like you exhausted your options with the carrier, so maybe a chat or a call. They should be able to run a remote diagnostic service as long as you have good internet access through Wi-Fi. I believe it goes to a special website (I've only done this in an Apple Store where it had to be via their store Wi-Fi, so it may be different remotely).

iPhone - Official Apple Support

Warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.