Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 13 is still under warranty. Spoke to Verizon and they referred me to spoke I care. Incoming calls have very low volume. They went through all the tests and suggested I contact you.

Incoming calls have very low volume. Verizon did all the tests but referred me to apple I care since they couldn’t figure it out

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 12:02 PM

This is a user to user forum and Apple is not here. Is your volume level set to maximum? See if this helps: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

3 replies

Jul 19, 2022 12:01 PM in response to rosemazzusa

This is a user-to-user forum. All anyone here can do is suggest troubleshooting. The first thing to check is the volume control. You must adjust the volume while you are on a call; that is the only time the volume buttons control the call volume. When you are not on a call the buttons control the ringer volume. If that isn’t the issue, click on Get Support at the top of this page to reach then Apple support team.

My iPhone 13 is still under warranty. Spoke to Verizon and they referred me to spoke I care. Incoming calls have very low volume. They went through all the tests and suggested I contact you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.