You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropbox or compatible program for Apple Watch 7

How would I access videos on my apple watch 7 that are stored in dropbox? Or is there a workaround for that if dropbox is not available?

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 12:06 PM

3 replies

Jan 25, 2022 11:08 AM in response to rp58r

Good afternoon rp58r,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you would like to access videos from DropBox on your Apple Watch Series 7, and we'd like to help.

The only videos you can currently watch on your Apple Watch Series 7 are short videos embedded in text messages.

Any other videos would have to be accessed or downloaded using the iPhone that your Apple Watch is paired with.

You would use the DropBox app for this particular situation, or the Files app to download files in general to your iPhone.

Use the Files app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Take care.

Jan 25, 2022 12:06 PM in response to judysings

Thank you for the reply. I should have explained better what I was trying to do. I would like to download some videos to my Apple Watch Series 7. I would also like to watch others through some cloud service like icloud or any other compatible ones. Is there a solution for this? The most important thing is I want to watch these videos while I'm not near my iphone. Thanks

Dropbox or compatible program for Apple Watch 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.