Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to receive e-mail since update to iOS 15.2.1

I am unable to receive email since my update to iOS 15.2.1 on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. It works fine on my iPad. I reseted the network several times, rebooted multiple times, turned on cellular, even turned on mail in the screen time during some install attempts. Settings are correct and my email is acceptable through the.provider on line and on my iPad. I can send out email but cannot receive. Again, all settings correct. I have spent hours setting up my email account and deleting and adding the account. I have research the internet and tried multiple solutions with no results. I can send but not receive. HELP!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 11:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 1:47 PM

Myneedtoknow wrote:

I am unable to receive email since my update to iOS 15.2.1 on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. It works fine on my iPad. I reseted the network several times, rebooted multiple times, turned on cellular, even turned on mail in the screen time during some install attempts. Settings are correct and my email is acceptable through the.provider on line and on my iPad. I can send out email but cannot receive. Again, all settings correct. I have spent hours setting up my email account and deleting and adding the account. I have research the internet and tried multiple solutions with no results. I can send but not receive. HELP!

Then the next step is to contact your mail provider or look at their support site.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2022 1:47 PM in response to Myneedtoknow

Myneedtoknow wrote:

Then the next step is to contact your mail provider or look at their support site.

Unable to receive e-mail since update to iOS 15.2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.