Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My express transit is not working.

I have to delete my card and do the adding process again to use it. What can I do?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 1:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 7:20 AM

Did you have a face covering while using Express Transit?

If you having a face covering, and the screen is on and you just looking at the screen without unlocking it, a unsuccessful biometric match attempt just made. A passcode or password is required if there were five unsuccessful biometric match attempts. Details at Touch ID, Face ID, passcodes, and passwords - Apple Support

You could try:

• Reduce the action of switching screen on without unlocking it.
  • If your iPhone is unlock while you want to use the Express Transit, no need to lock the phone/switch off the screen, jus hold near the POS directly.

The upcoming iOS 15.4 will bringing new feature to iPhone 12 series and newer models, allow unlocking with a face covering. Let's look forward to it!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2022 7:20 AM in response to Gracetrocell

Did you have a face covering while using Express Transit?

If you having a face covering, and the screen is on and you just looking at the screen without unlocking it, a unsuccessful biometric match attempt just made. A passcode or password is required if there were five unsuccessful biometric match attempts. Details at Touch ID, Face ID, passcodes, and passwords - Apple Support

You could try:

• Reduce the action of switching screen on without unlocking it.
  • If your iPhone is unlock while you want to use the Express Transit, no need to lock the phone/switch off the screen, jus hold near the POS directly.

The upcoming iOS 15.4 will bringing new feature to iPhone 12 series and newer models, allow unlocking with a face covering. Let's look forward to it!

My express transit is not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.