Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what do I do if someone stole my phone and used my apple pay to send themselves my money?

what do I do if someone stole my phone and used my apple pay to send themselves my money?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 2:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 6:28 AM

• Apple Cash cannot be refunded if you have been the victim of a scam. There is no buyer protection for Apple Cash. You must report it to the police and report it here - contact us to open a dispute
  • If the scam happened on social media (Facebook/Instagram, etc.) you need to let them know as well.
  • If you have a negative balance on your Apple Cash you need to transfer enough money from your bank account to cover the negative amount. You should also go here - Apple Pay Customers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2022 6:28 AM in response to Imeeks

• Apple Cash cannot be refunded if you have been the victim of a scam. There is no buyer protection for Apple Cash. You must report it to the police and report it here - contact us to open a dispute
  • If the scam happened on social media (Facebook/Instagram, etc.) you need to let them know as well.
  • If you have a negative balance on your Apple Cash you need to transfer enough money from your bank account to cover the negative amount. You should also go here - Apple Pay Customers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.