Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I turned the sound off and then went into water mode. There is no sound to clear the speaker and the watch is locked. How can I get around this?

I turned the sound off and then went into water mode. There is no sound to clear the speaker and the watch is locked. How can I get around this?

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 2:53 PM

Turn the Digital Crown on the side of your Apple Watch until the display says Unlocked. You can rotate the Digital Crown in either direction.

A series of tones plays to clear any water that remains in the speaker, and then you can use your display as usual.

How to use Water Lock and eject water from your Apple Watch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2022 2:53 PM in response to smoketown23

Turn the Digital Crown on the side of your Apple Watch until the display says Unlocked. You can rotate the Digital Crown in either direction.

A series of tones plays to clear any water that remains in the speaker, and then you can use your display as usual.

How to use Water Lock and eject water from your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.