Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t connect to Apple ID servers

My iPad cannot sign into Apple ID. I’ve factory reset it and it still comes up with cannot connect to Apple ID server. Checked server status - apple says they’re up. Reset date time etc network is fine I don’t know what else to do!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 5:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 7:08 PM

Dougie ugie ugie wuggy Said:

"Can’t connect to Apple ID servers: My iPad cannot sign into Apple ID. I’ve factory reset it and it still comes up with cannot connect to Apple ID server. Checked server status - apple says they’re up. Reset date time etc network is fine I don’t know what else to do!"

-------

There's an iCloud Outage:

There is an iCloud error going about. So, that is the likely culprit for all of this.. So, you'll have to try logging on, later on today/tonight..

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2022 7:08 PM in response to Dougie ugie ugie wuggy

Dougie ugie ugie wuggy Said:

"Can’t connect to Apple ID servers: My iPad cannot sign into Apple ID. I’ve factory reset it and it still comes up with cannot connect to Apple ID server. Checked server status - apple says they’re up. Reset date time etc network is fine I don’t know what else to do!"

-------

There's an iCloud Outage:

There is an iCloud error going about. So, that is the likely culprit for all of this.. So, you'll have to try logging on, later on today/tonight..

Can’t connect to Apple ID servers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.