Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovering pictures

Hi sirs,

I’m writing regarding the following issue.

My friend Airdropped pictures from her phone to mine. Once she saw the pictures are sent she deleted them and then she deleted them from recently deleted.

I checked my phone, there’re no pictures that were sent.

My question is 1) how could it happen ?2) how can she recover the pictures if they were deleted from recently deleted?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Darya

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 12:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 12:27 AM

If you both are using the same Apple ID then the Photos will automatically Airdrop to your device. If you both have different Apple IDs then the photos will Airdrop only after your acceptance of the same.

If you say she had seen a Blue Sent word without you accepting it that indicates you both are using the same Apple ID. In that case, check your iPhone.

There is no way to get what has been deleted from the Recently deleted Album unless you have a backup.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2022 12:27 AM in response to darya21

If you both are using the same Apple ID then the Photos will automatically Airdrop to your device. If you both have different Apple IDs then the photos will Airdrop only after your acceptance of the same.

If you say she had seen a Blue Sent word without you accepting it that indicates you both are using the same Apple ID. In that case, check your iPhone.

There is no way to get what has been deleted from the Recently deleted Album unless you have a backup.

Recovering pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.