Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing airdropped photos

Hi! Yesterday, I sent some photos and videos from my iPhone to Mac to free up some space on my iPhone. While sending, my Photos window on Mac was open and so there it appeared that the photos and videos were received in a folder. I didn't import them right away thinking I would import them altogether as I was sending a lot of them. So then when I finished sending, I permanently deleted them on my iPhone. But when I was about to import them, I couldn't them anymore. Until today, was trying to find them. Even tried checking Users > Pictures > Photos (Package Content) still no luck. Please help me recover those photos and videos. They were from weekend trip with my little baby. :( By the way, my iCloud is also full. :(

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 2:51 PM

6 replies

Missing airdropped photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.