Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting an email address

I wanted to combine my appleID accounts into one.

1. In account #1 I had all the services but no iCloudEmail address set up.
  2. On account #2 I only had an iCloudEmail address.
  3. I deleted the entire account 2 appleID.
  4. In account #1 I wanted to add the email address from account #2 but it pops up saying it is already taken.
  5. I try to log back into account #2 but it no longer exists.

How do I remove the email address from account #2 so I can add it to account #1?

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 2:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 2:36 AM

The iCloud Mail Account will show up, if you enable "iCloud Mail" in the settings for iCloud.

This is also the reason, that you can only see that iCloud Mail Account, that is related to the Apple ID, that you are logged into in the settings for Appel ID on the iPhone.

Two Apple IDs can't be merged.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2022 2:36 AM in response to MaksMW

The iCloud Mail Account will show up, if you enable "iCloud Mail" in the settings for iCloud.

This is also the reason, that you can only see that iCloud Mail Account, that is related to the Apple ID, that you are logged into in the settings for Appel ID on the iPhone.

Two Apple IDs can't be merged.

Deleting an email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.