Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant use iMessage

just switched over from android so please be patient. I set everything up and signed into icloud. Tapped the button to "Use your Apple ID for iMessage" but keep getting a notification that "An error occurred during activation"

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 8:14 AM

Kayak Papa wrote:

just switched over from android so please be patient. I set everything up and signed into icloud. Tapped the button to "Use your Apple ID for iMessage" but keep getting a notification that "An error occurred during activation"

Follow steps here If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2022 8:14 AM in response to Kayak Papa

Kayak Papa wrote:

Follow steps here If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Cant use iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.